SkinPen: The Next Advancement in Micro-TherapySkinPen is a medical grade, Skin needling, also called microneedling therapy, collagen induction therapy (CIT), and percutaneous collagen induction (PCI),...
Microcurrent therapy is all about light, color, energy, and healing. Applying colored light and gentle electrical stimulation triggers the body’s natural skin enhancement chemicals at a cellular level. Clinical studies have shown that after twenty days of treatment collagen production increases by 14%, elastin increases by 48%, and blood circulation increases by 38%. Scientists have also found that microcurrent facelift treatments trigger the body’s production of amino acids and adenosine triphosphste (ATP) which accelerate cell repair and promote healthier cell production.Return to Top
Benefits of Microcurrent Facial Rejuvenation:
- Restores those messages from the brain to tell the skin to rejuvenate.
- Helps tone facial muscles by replicating our own biological currents.
- A safe alternative to the invasive and risky treatments on the market today.
- Counteracts the effects of sun damage, premature aging and poor dietary habits, without surgery.
- An assortment of nourishing and rejuvenating facial products are also used in our clinic to revitalize and tone your skin.
- Improves the overall appearance of the face and neck.
- Treatments are painless and no electrical currents is felt, just maybe a very light tingling.
- Enhances and prolongs the results of chemical peels and surgery when those procedures have been chosen.
- Treatments can leave you feeling energized and youthful.
- No risk of toxic injections under your skin that leave the face stiff and the muscles rigid.
- Top Hollywood stars and international models, currently use this safe alternative to enhance their beauty and promote anti-aging.
Please call (239) 529-2065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. Financing available upon request.